Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2012 equinox

Search this Thread

Old August 5th, 2015, 8:58 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 equinox

Update on my Equinox. Chevy has dropped me like a hot potato!! Since this will be my last complaint on here.
Don't buy used chevy in Warsaw In: They won't fix your problem till after warranty is off. If you buy from the dealership maybe a little different but unlikely.
Had in shop several times with complaint no. with Chevy rep. Talk is all that happened.
Was told by service dept. to drive it till red light comes on. Issues with computer were possibly just a bad spark plug but of course they never replaced them to be sure (under warranty at that time) Still same issues and they could care less. After two stalled mishaps on the road and system batteries and alternater replaced still same issues. Scared to drive it anywhere. Feel very unsafe. And of course to poor to trade for something better. Buyers beware!!! Dealership never bothered to call back with struts order on back hatch and 1/2 price because I was over 239 miles. Upset; No words can describe. Good Luck to all and thanks for listening.