Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2016 Equinox Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old May 16th, 2016, 12:34 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 Equinox Bluetooth

Hello,

My company recently switched from Ford Escapes to Chevy Equinoxes. I was disappointed to learn that my car only has Bluetooth phone and not audio. Question #1 can I go to the dealer and pay them to add Bluetooth audio? The reason it is such a pain is when I plug in using the usb the car constantly defaults to my first song in my iTunes library. This happens all the time. If I'm listening to pandora and I fast forward or rewind it will default to that first song in my iTunes. It's a huge pain. So question #2 can this annoying bug be fixed?
Let me add two more problems. After I receive a phone call the car system with revert back to playing my first iTunes song. It's annoying to the point that I don't want even like that song anymore. Also, I cannot listen to voicemail when the phone is plugged in via usb. This is such a huge inconvenience that could fixed by allowing Bluetooth audio.

Thank you