Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Bluetooth question

Search this Thread

Old March 19th, 2012, 12:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth question

I have a 2011 Equinox LT and when I go to look at my bluetooth settings on the vehicle, it says not found.. But I have the speaker in the ceiling and the button on the steering wheel. I'm not technology advanced, but does this mean I don't actually have Bluetooth in my car? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!
Old March 19th, 2012, 1:59 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum. The talk/mute button doesn't necessarily mean Bluetooth. Did you pay for the option or are you just hoping yours came with it?
Old March 19th, 2012, 4:35 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> EEG622,

Not all vehicles have Bluetooth capabilities, even if they have the buttons. For example, vehicles that were previously used as rental vehicles are often ordered with these functions deleted.

If you PM me your VIN number, I can look at your specific vehicle build and provide you with additional information.

I look forward to your reply.

Louis
GM Customer Service