Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Engine light reduced power/stability Trac light

Search this Thread

Old October 11th, 2021, 2:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine light reduced power/stability Trac light

I am really frustrated with the fact that my car continue to shut off and make a loud noise. It idles very high and the check engine light is on I spent $2,700 to get the repairs done they said it was the time chamber that triggered this light. But then come to find out the problem has came back again so now we're back at square one. I also want to know is there a class lawsuit out right now against this or a recall that is out to get this fixed or so we can get reimbursed for our money we spent on the problem that GM motors and Chevrolet should have put in place or writing for safety purposes. I have to travel far I have my own business that I run out of my home and I need my car. Hoping that someone can get back with me as soon as possible to help me.
Old October 18th, 2021, 7:42 AM
Kai
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zaikiya@gmail.com
I am really frustrated with the fact that my car continue to shut off and make a loud noise. It idles very high and the check engine light is on I spent $2,700 to get the repairs done they said it was the time chamber that triggered this light. But then come to find out the problem has came back again so now we're back at square one. I also want to know is there a class lawsuit out right now against this or a recall that is out to get this fixed or so we can get reimbursed for our money we spent on the problem that GM motors and Chevrolet should have put in place or writing for safety purposes. I have to travel far I have my own business that I run out of my home and I need my car. Hoping that someone can get back with me as soon as possible to help me.
Did you get the ODB II codes?
You may get one device from Canadian tire if you haven't. It often can be less than 100 after discount.