Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

new to forum

Search this Thread

Old February 17th, 2023, 1:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default new to forum

i am buying a 2012 chev equinox 4 cylinder. it has a warranty on almost everything except disposable items like bulbs, weather stripping, wiper blades, tires etcetera. it has had all its factory updates and runs great it has traction control and all-wheel drive. everything works great. except for the weather stripping around the driver's side door, and the license plate light, one side is blown out, and the body panels are kind of thin and dent easily and the key fob works when it wants to as well. i had one tire go bad and was told by a tire shop i had to replace all four even though the tire were almost new.the previous owner put a tow hitch in the back and didn't wire up any lights so i went to u haul and bought the lights kit for 20 bucks and it was plug and play. i like the vehicle it runs great i wish i could use the navigation feature but that is why i got married so i could be told where to go and how to get there. now i am looking for a shop manual but the factory one is about 350 dollars so i am stuck with a haynes.
Old February 17th, 2023, 2:45 PM
CF Monarch

Received 352 Likes on 333 Posts

Welcome from Florida. Good luck and listen to the navigator.