Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

soak floor boards

Search this Thread

Old December 5th, 2008, 10:46 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default soak floor boards

I see i'm not the only one !! i have a 05 noxs and the floor boards just started to flood the front only, also the cruise has power but will not work, sometimes when i go to start the car the starter sticks ,and the power lock also stopped working with button on the door. does anyone know how to trouble shoot these problems, i guessing the door lock is just the switch,but the cruise and starter problems and the flooding, i could use some help, thanks
Old August 14th, 2009, 7:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jomar
I see i'm not the only one !! i have a 05 noxs and the floor boards just started to flood the front only, also the cruise has power but will not work, sometimes when i go to start the car the starter sticks ,and the power lock also stopped working with button on the door. does anyone know how to trouble shoot these problems, i guessing the door lock is just the switch,but the cruise and starter problems and the flooding, i could use some help, thanks

The door lock function is more than likely a wiring issue either inside the door or the door conduit between the door and the body .... when the wire harness's were put together sometimes they tape the wires short and all the opening and closing of the door causes a conductivity issue, either at the harness connection or chafing of the wire itself. the water issue could be from poor door seals, a firewall patch, or poor drainage in the cavity where the cabin filter is (passenger side). the ingintion could be as simple as a worn key.