Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

warranty and dealership

Search this Thread

Old August 23rd, 2014, 7:55 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default warranty and dealership

I recently purchased a 2014 Equinox. I had a problem with dealership being rude to me. (Yes, after I just purchased it from them) It is time for my first oil change, can I take my vehicle to any chevy dealer for my free oil change or is that only offered through that dealer. Also, I broke off my antenna is that covered under warranty?
Old August 23rd, 2014, 9:16 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by marshmallow
I recently purchased a 2014 Equinox. I had a problem with dealership being rude to me. (Yes, after I just purchased it from them) It is time for my first oil change, can I take my vehicle to any chevy dealer for my free oil change or is that only offered through that dealer. Also, I broke off my antenna is that covered under warranty?
Hi Marshmallow,

Sorry if you had bad experience with your dealership after purchasing your vehicle. The 2-Year Maintenance Program follows the vehicle. If you do not wish to take your vehicle back to the dealership you purchased it from, I'd be glad to locate a dealership near you to assist you. If you'd like my assistance, please reach out to me via PM here on the site!

Andraya (assisting Kristen)
GM Customer Care
Old August 23rd, 2014, 10:45 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by marshmallow
If you broke off the antenna that's not a GM defect in workmanship.