Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Can't go over 75mph

Search this Thread

Old February 13th, 2019, 9:09 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Either AS IS Box or WARRANTY Box here on all used vehicles. You buy AS IS and it's yours. However Dealer must tell you everything that was told to them about the vehicle..

Thank you
Ken
Old February 1st, 2022, 11:51 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How fast

how fast does it go now that the limiter is off?
Old February 2nd, 2022, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 615 Likes on 556 Posts

it's a van so ... REALLY FAST!!!
Old February 3rd, 2022, 4:35 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 78 Likes on 74 Posts

Maybe if he gets it up to 88 MPH he can time travel ahead three years to answer the question.
The following users liked this post:
mountainmanjoe (February 3rd, 2022)
Old February 5th, 2022, 8:59 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Exclamation 'as is where is' is national law. . .

The Uniform Commercial Code deals with warranties and just about every state has adopted a version of this. under the UCC, a seller is obligated to sell a 'merchantible' object (vehicle, airplane, microwave, ladder etc. ) which is 'fit for ordinary purpose. ' to get around this legal obligation imposed on sellers, the UCC allows a seller to advertise an object as "AS IS WHERE IS" which under UCC is interpreted to mean WITH ALL DEFECTS KNOWN AND UNKNON, sale is at risk of buyer. . ' Fortunately many states like mine in Pa. have passed 'lemon laws' (which I used in my state to get a full rebuild of a 2002 VW Eurovan w a defective engine that rendered my work van unusable and in the shop for 72 of the 120 days I had owned it. I sued the VW dealer for 'revocation of acceptance of this vehicle and breach of express warranty of fitness' by dropping off the van the keys and a copy of my sales contract marked CANCELLED AND VOID BECAUSE OF YOUR BREACH OF WARRANTIES. )
Old February 5th, 2022, 2:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 615 Likes on 556 Posts

lemon law only applies to buying new vehicles