Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

fuel filler hose leak and ground connection Qs

Search this Thread

Old December 23rd, 2020, 7:17 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reduced engine power

Firstnoff let me say this after being a life long die hard chevy guy...I sm never buying a chevy or gm product again! What is the deal with Silverados? Ive losf one job and about to lose snother because of this problem . An nobody seems to know how to fix it permanently!! You guys are disgusting! Im literally sitting in my truck on a small hill and cannot get home now causenif your horrific engineering! Who ever designed this electrical system should be shot! **** YOU CHEVY ! You bunchbof ****N ****S!

QUOTE=Chevrolet Customer Service;221757]<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> If you need assistance with this, please feel free to contact me. Or, if you prefer, contact Chevrolet Customer Service directly by phone at: 1-800-222-1020.

Louis
GM Customer Service[/QUOTE]
Old January 1st, 2021, 10:01 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 78 Likes on 74 Posts

If you work on the trucks like you read these forums, that could be an issue.

This is a 2013-2014 thread in the van section.