Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Body Control Module Part Numbers?

Search this Thread

Old May 1st, 2019, 8:32 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Body Control Module Part Numbers?

Okay, so my never ending quest to find the cause of our intermittent instrument cluster lead me to search for grounds. In the process, I found a previous repair to the Yellow wire in the black connector on the BCM. It appears to have burned at some point and replaced with a crimp splice. I removed the splice and soldered the wire. I also noted the part number on the module. It is 22915543. Out of curiosity, I Googled it. It comes up as the module for a 13-16 Impala. Searching for the module using 2014 4500 Express, I find 22915542 as the module number. Does anyone have good info on if these two are interchangeable?

Thanks,
Gary
Old May 1st, 2019, 11:31 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I have three including the one installed in my van. They are just little computers that basically turn things on and off, control what is written on your DIC, etc. The part number may be less important than the software I am not sure. I can look, the other two have different numbers, and they are each from a 2010 if I recall right. These parts will be shared with many different models of vehicle, like all parts. It's the programming that matters.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 1:26 AM
Super Moderator

Received 677 Likes on 613 Posts

Seems plausible.

Old May 2nd, 2019, 7:55 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the confirmation... It looks like the correct one is there, perhaps it's just a tad flaky. I'll go back to searching out all the grounds to ensure they are okay.

Thanks again,
Gary
Old August 6th, 2019, 3:11 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BCM location?

Hello! Looking for the BCM on. 2019 Traverse.

Thanks!!!!