Forum Notice Stop in here to get the latest on CF happenings! This is also the place to get some information about site usage and the rules of the forum. Only staff and those permitted by the staff may post a new topic in this section. For permission to post something here, contact EvansBlue.
View Poll Results: Any fires under dash of Silverado's linked to 110v outlet?
Yes
0%
NO
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

110 accesory power on Silverado

Search this Thread

Old March 22nd, 2016, 3:44 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 110 accesory power on Silverado

Have had 2015 Silverado 1500 looked at by dealer 4 times for same issue. No power at 110 outlet on dash, the first time it was a lose wire, but they also wanted to replace outlet, so another trip to dealer. Third time outlet replaced again. 4th time they tell me that this outlet will not support the small items I am trying to use. Hand Held vacum, and a small 110 compressor. Any one else out there had problems
Old March 25th, 2016, 2:00 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Markwsfcret
Have had 2015 Silverado 1500 looked at by dealer 4 times for same issue. No power at 110 outlet on dash, the first time it was a lose wire, but they also wanted to replace outlet, so another trip to dealer. Third time outlet replaced again. 4th time they tell me that this outlet will not support the small items I am trying to use. Hand Held vacum, and a small 110 compressor. Any one else out there had problems
Welcome to the forum, Markwsfcret,

We can certainly understand your feelings of concern, as you do not expect vehicle repairs with a newer model. Our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Although we’re not able to provide you any technical feedback or advice, we’d be happy to look further into this on your behalf. If interested, please send us a private message with your VIN, current mileage, full contact information and name of involved dealership.

Helen
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old May 23rd, 2016, 6:21 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Absolutely correct