Forum Notice Stop in here to get the latest on CF happenings! This is also the place to get some information about site usage and the rules of the forum. Only staff and those permitted by the staff may post a new topic in this section. For permission to post something here, contact EvansBlue.

2010 Chevy aveo

Search this Thread

Old July 12th, 2017, 8:43 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Chevy aveo

Hey I am new to this site and have a question. I owe a 2010 chevy Aveo with 66000 miles on it. I came in to the chevy service center cause my ac was out. They checked and saw that their was a leak in one of the hoses and replaced it. That was a month ago. A month later, the ac was back out. This time the had to replace the entire ac unit. As I was leaving the center after this latest fix. The car started jerk as I accelerated. With less than a week, I had to bring the car back in. This time they tell me that I have a Crack in my air duct which now needs to be replaced. Now I am not auto savvy when it comes to engines so much question how is this not all connected or do I own the ultimate lemon. FYI, I bought the car two years ago and so far including the ac, I American had to fix the wheel bearing, 4 new tires, brakes, spark plugs, and fuel system. Yes the fuel system.