Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2022 high country refresh a/c issue

Search this Thread

Old August 28th, 2022, 6:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2022 high country refresh a/c issue

I bought a 2022 high country 3.0 diesel and have an issue with the a/c already. The air blows like a jet plane but goes no where. I let it sit and start back up and works correctly again. Truck is a month and a half old, love the diesel, but wanting a better explanation for the dealer. Has anyone had this issue yet? I believe it’s electrical or flapper issue but the dealer has never seen this except for mine. I drove it by late one night when it did that and let the service guy hear,see, and make note of it. Thanks for any replies in advance.
Kevin
Old August 28th, 2022, 10:41 PM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by Klambri
I bought a 2022 high country 3.0 diesel and have an issue with the a/c already. The air blows like a jet plane but goes no where. I let it sit and start back up and works correctly again. Truck is a month and a half old, love the diesel, but wanting a better explanation for the dealer. Has anyone had this issue yet? I believe it’s electrical or flapper issue but the dealer has never seen this except for mine. I drove it by late one night when it did that and let the service guy hear,see, and make note of it. Thanks for any replies in advance.
Kevin
The recycle button doesn't work? Since you paid for a warranty, it's up to the dealer to repair it. Could be a bad HVAC actuator.
Old August 29th, 2022, 5:00 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oilcanhenry
The recycle button doesn't work? Since you paid for a warranty, it's up to the dealer to repair it. Could be a bad HVAC actuator.

thinking the same thing, dealer service people all look at me like it’s never happened on any vehicle. Wanted to see if any one has had it happen on a new vehicle, thanks for the reply
The following users liked this post:
oilcanhenry (September 17th, 2022)
Old September 4th, 2022, 1:32 AM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by Klambri
thinking the same thing, dealer service people all look at me like it’s never happened on any vehicle. Wanted to see if any one has had it happen on a new vehicle, thanks for the reply
Lotsa junk made in Asia these days, and by many companies, not just General Motors. I recently had an actuator go bad, but my Chevy is a 1998 K-1500, so at 24 years old, I ain't complaining. Bought a brand new AC Delco Unit, not some aftermarket piece of junk. Nothing goes into my Chevrolet's but the very best items I can find, and that's usually GM products, more often than not. Don't like being stranded, although I always have a backup plan. Saving a few dollars on junk is a fool's game I don't play. "A penny saved is a penny earned" is a Scottish saying, but I am not a Scot; I am American.
Old September 14th, 2022, 7:36 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have a problem doing Essay writing and you can not find any platform through which you can learn Essay writing for free? I have found this https://writinguniverse.com/free-ess...ples/football/ post on Google, you can easily learn to write Essay through this post. You can also suggest this post to your friends.

Last edited by TraciHollowell; September 19th, 2022 at 5:52 PM.