Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

93 k2500 no crank no start

Search this Thread

Old August 10th, 2022, 9:38 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 k2500 no crank no start

Prior to this happening truck was runing great. I realized my starter was bad after one day my truck didnt start and had already put a new battery. Fast forward new starter is in and now getting no juice at all. Ive already checked the fusable links and there all good. Im getting juice to the purple wire that goes to the starter when the power switch is hit but its not turning over. Things ive done.
new battery cables and sanded well conecting point for good contact. New battery. Recently changed the ignition switch and ignition thinking that might be it. Fuses were checked and there all good. My question is would a bad coil be a problem with this issue im dealing with. Im using a powerprobe to check for power at connections. Also what wires should be hot when turning key so i can check under my steering wheel. I can bypass the starter by jumping it with a skrew driver