Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Bluetooth HandsFree Minimum Volume

Search this Thread

Old October 13th, 2010, 11:37 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth HandsFree Minimum Volume

Hi All!

I don't think this is model specific, so I hope I'm posting in the proper forum.

I just purchased a new Equinox and have a question about the Bluetooth HandsFree volume.

According to the manual, it should remember the volume you last used the feature at. Each time I've tried it, I've turned the volume down to around 15 and it pops right back up to 21 the next time I use it.

I looked in the manual again and noticed that it said the system will maintain a minimum volume level. I gave it another shot, only moved the volume UP to 24 or something similar. When I tried it again, it appeared to stick at 24. When I did it one more time back to 15, the next try brought it back up to 21.

So, long story short, it looks like the "minimum default volume" of the feature is 21.

Anyone know of any "secret menus" or any way to set this minimum level down a couple notches?

Thanks in advance!

2011 Equinox 1LT w/ stock AM/FM/XM/CD/USB radio