Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Eliminating Z55 option with mt Tech 2 07 Avalanche LTZ DREADED SERVICE SUSPENSION S

Search this Thread

Old January 15th, 2019, 6:35 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eliminating Z55 option with mt Tech 2 07 Avalanche LTZ DREADED SERVICE SUSPENSION S

I been going nuts to remove message on dash , the dreaded Service Suspension soon, I installed ranchos all around for 2015 Silverado ans she rides fantastic . I also tried 2.2 , 3.9 , .6, and 8 ohm resistors 20 ohm are on there way , on each shock sensor disconnected battery removed 61 and 2 and 54 fuses individully and in different combinations .I dont have an RTD fuse but others for autoride system. nothing seems to work . Im using same resistors as Arnott or Suncore Systems do. My connections are soldered good with heatshrink tubing too. I also have a Tech 2 Scanner I f someone can help with an exact procdure I'm doing something wrong I know I'm on the right track .
I was reading this on a corvette forum . Magnaride sucks .Also I was trying to bench jump out my compressor on bench by putting 12v to blue and white wires and grounding black wire nothing ? Your Opinions are needed here .Also my tech 2 after I put year and chevy light truck it askes for a letter like a b or c all the way through p . WOw Help Help

corvette writeup
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-tech-2-a.html
Old January 19th, 2019, 11:32 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump. nothing ?
Old May 29th, 2019, 11:17 PM
CF Beginner

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Having a similar problem with my 2007 Suburban. I recently had a Beltech 2/4 drop installed (New shocks, Coils, Sway Bars, Panhard bar, End Links), truck has brand new tires, the service suspension light was on BEFORE I decided to lower the vehicle. I also have wired in resisters on all four corners...error message remains. Just replaced the rear wheel speed sensors today...error message remains. I will tackle the front wheel speed sensors this weekend. I am optimistic this will work, sort of.
Old June 6th, 2019, 11:50 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

When I did my rear shocks, I got the same messages. I used arnott reman shock absorbers which are oem with new bags.

Took be a while to find the problem. On top of one of frame rails in the rear over where the spare goes there's a wire connector. Its on top so it's not visible and comes unplugged easily. I plugged it back in and everything was good to go.