Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Loosing power...

Search this Thread

Old August 31st, 2011, 12:36 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loosing power...

Hi guys…my first time here, great forum!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
<o></o>
My 2007 6.6 Duramax lost the power I used to have when passing a vehicle. Changed to K & N air filter and that seemed to help until the dreaded engine light came on. I took it to the dealer to have the p-code read and it says “turbo charger boost control sensor circut high voltage” <o></o>
I was ready make an appointment to have it worked on until they told me they were booked 4 weeks out…<o></o>
I am planning to pull my 34’ fifth wheel this weekend about 800 miles and I’m looking for some advice…maybe a sensor swap? Could it be that easy? (probably not).<o></o>
Old August 31st, 2011, 11:08 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rallrusw
Hi guys…my first time here, great forum!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
<o></o>
My 2007 6.6 Duramax lost the power I used to have when passing a vehicle. Changed to K & N air filter and that seemed to help until the dreaded engine light came on. I took it to the dealer to have the p-code read and it says “turbo charger boost control sensor circut high voltage” <o></o>
I was ready make an appointment to have it worked on until they told me they were booked 4 weeks out…<o></o>
I am planning to pull my 34’ fifth wheel this weekend about 800 miles and I’m looking for some advice…maybe a sensor swap? Could it be that easy? (probably not).<o></o>

Oh, we're the same problem Hope some guide ...