Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Mud tire suggestions

Search this Thread

Old March 11th, 2019, 8:45 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mud tire suggestions

Hello
I am looking at having to get new tire for the truck soon. I bought the wheels and tires as a package and the tires that are on it now are thunder 35x12.5 r20
I am looking for suggestions on tire brands for that size. I love the look of the mud tire but never have actually went off roading. LOL Its a Pavement princess. I was thinking Toyo?
Thanks in advance, Ethan
Old March 12th, 2019, 9:57 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Ethan Northrop
Hello
I am looking at having to get new tire for the truck soon. I bought the wheels and tires as a package and the tires that are on it now are thunder 35x12.5 r20
I am looking for suggestions on tire brands for that size. I love the look of the mud tire but never have actually went off roading. LOL Its a Pavement princess. I was thinking Toyo?
Thanks in advance, Ethan
So buy some highway tires, since you dont do any muddin'.
Old March 12th, 2019, 11:04 AM
CF Monarch

Received 336 Likes on 317 Posts

Michelin, BF Goodrich or Cooper.
Old March 12th, 2019, 6:16 PM
I'm here for the party

Received 71 Likes on 66 Posts

if you like the aggressive look of the mud tire but its not going to see any mud (or very little) then the tires wont hold up, unless you get something thats not too aggressive like stated the BFG's are typically a good choice as they look good IMO and do ok in the dirt. never really rested them in "mud"