Mud tire suggestions - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Mud tire suggestions

Old March 11th, 2019, 8:45 AM
CF Beginner

Default Mud tire suggestions

Hello
I am looking at having to get new tire for the truck soon. I bought the wheels and tires as a package and the tires that are on it now are thunder 35x12.5 r20
I am looking for suggestions on tire brands for that size. I love the look of the mud tire but never have actually went off roading. LOL Its a Pavement princess. I was thinking Toyo?
Thanks in advance, Ethan
Old March 12th, 2019, 9:57 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by Ethan Northrop View Post
Hello
I am looking at having to get new tire for the truck soon. I bought the wheels and tires as a package and the tires that are on it now are thunder 35x12.5 r20
I am looking for suggestions on tire brands for that size. I love the look of the mud tire but never have actually went off roading. LOL Its a Pavement princess. I was thinking Toyo?
Thanks in advance, Ethan
So buy some highway tires, since you dont do any muddin'.
Old March 12th, 2019, 11:04 AM
CF Addict

Michelin, BF Goodrich or Cooper.
Old March 12th, 2019, 6:16 PM
CF Active Member

if you like the aggressive look of the mud tire but its not going to see any mud (or very little) then the tires wont hold up, unless you get something thats not too aggressive like stated the BFG's are typically a good choice as they look good IMO and do ok in the dirt. never really rested them in "mud"

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: