Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Need help about tire pressure

Search this Thread

Old June 26th, 2019, 11:35 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help about tire pressure

Hi
yesterday I found the tire pressure signal light on , and I felt it was very hard to drive the car cause seems no power to accelerate. But this morning, I found the light is off on the dashboard, and my car back to normal when I drive it . The feeling is totally different. But the thing is I didn’t do anything last night but just parked in the garage. Is any experienced driver can advise what’s going on with my car? I feel a bit confused. I pumped the tire probably half year ago last time .
thank you !
Old June 27th, 2019, 2:27 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Kirin
Hi
yesterday I found the tire pressure signal light on , and I felt it was very hard to drive the car cause seems no power to accelerate. But this morning, I found the light is off on the dashboard, and my car back to normal when I drive it . The feeling is totally different. But the thing is I didn’t do anything last night but just parked in the garage. Is any experienced driver can advise what’s going on with my car? I feel a bit confused. I pumped the tire probably half year ago last time .
thank you !
Does your vehicle have electric power steering?
Old June 27th, 2019, 10:47 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yes it has 2016 sonic

Originally Posted by oilcanhenry
Does your vehicle have electric power steering?
Yes it had 2016 sonic
Old June 28th, 2019, 1:28 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Kirin
Yes it had 2016 sonic

Not quite sure what happened to your Sonic. Electric power steering is pretty new, Chevy had lots of issues with the EPS in 2005, after they quit producing the Cavalier, but I think they got most of the bugs out. I have a 2015 Malibu and haven't had a problem so far..