Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Paid research study on 2019 and newer Chevys - Earn up to $700

Search this Thread

Old October 12th, 2021, 6:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb Paid research study on 2019 and newer Chevys - Earn up to $700

Hello folks! You could earn up to $700 for participating in a research study about your use of your Chevy's technology

We're Pulse Labs, a company focused on usability research. On October 25, we'll be starting a 7 week study about the use of voice assistants and touch screens in vehicles. If you drive a 2019 or newer Chevrolet or GMC vehicle, you may qualify!

For this study, we will send you equipment to record video while you drive (you choose when to record), and you'll need to record 3 drives per week, tag sections of the video, and answer surveys. We estimate the commitment is about 2-3 hours per week.

If you're interested in participating, you can register here:

https://pulselabs.ai/get-paid-for-smart-device-app-surveys/

You'll need a laptop or desktop computer to participate. When you sign up, you'll go through a brief demographic survey and a practice session to give you an idea of what participating in a study might be like.

We're happy to answer questions here, or you can email us at support@pulselabs.ai!

(And yes, the average payment info on the landing page is a bit outdated -- automotive studies pay more than our smart device studies )

The following users liked this post:
stevesmith (November 28th, 2021)
Old November 28th, 2021, 8:26 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi, I am so glad to see this awesome opportunity to earn up to $700 participating in a research study about your use of Chevy's technology. So I am very interested to join this research study program for earning money, I have just checked this resource and tried to register there.
RayanSmith (November 29th, 2021)
Old November 29th, 2021, 2:22 AM
CF Beginner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi, Thank you for sharing this good opportunity to participate in a research study about Chevy's technology. So I am very interested to join this research study program for earning money, I have just checked this resource and bookmarked it. Recently I have got another excellent resource https://dissertation-helpers.co.uk/d...-presentation/ to learn how to make outstanding dissertation presentations that can also help to enhance my academic performance and grades.
stevesmith (November 29th, 2021)
Old November 29th, 2021, 10:16 PM
CF Veteran

Received 213 Likes on 187 Posts

Always be careful signing up for stuff like this as it may be a nice opportunity for identity theft.
RayanSmith (December 1st, 2021)