Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

speedometer issue most GM's

Search this Thread

Old January 15th, 2011, 11:42 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default speedometer issue most GM's

Many people are having problems with their GM instrument panel clusters many affecting the speedometer but also affecting the fuel gauge, tachs, temperature etc....Most every panel and needle is ran by the same type of stepper motor. The dealerships want about $260 to replace the panel and they are not new panels that you are getting; what you get is a used panel with the stepper motors replaced. Replacing your panel with a used one is useless this problem will occur again. GM used the same motor in allmost every fairly newer vehicle from about 1999. I have a small business C R Cars Auto and I can replace these stepper motors. The panels are easy to take out. Send me your panel and I will replace the stepper motors with the new improved steppers for $70.. I fix these right away and return it in the mail or Fed Ex as soon as possible.. C R Cars Auto Sales phone 765-618-2421. or send us an email at crodabaugh98@gmail.com. Visit us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/C-R...s/276150064563