Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Stalling issue

Search this Thread

Old December 26th, 2015, 9:59 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stalling issue

I dont know if yall can help me with my issue or if tbis is the right place to ask but i am having problems with my 97 chevy tahoe 5.7 4 door 4x4.
The problem i am having is i have replaced fuel regulator and fuel pump and fuel filter and it is stalling out and hard to start now and never had the problem before and is not throwing any codes.
Fuel pressure key on is at 50 psi and around 55 psi when running when it decides to finally start.
Any ideas any more questions ask and i can answer it about the truck im hoping its not the spider injection system or the computer. Any help will be appreciated
Old January 1st, 2016, 11:16 AM
CF Beginner

sounds like same issue i had with my 95 blazer have you checked the coil and under the distributor rotor there is a electronic device looks almost horse shoe ish don,t know the name of it but that can go bad do not replace with cheap parts found out they will go bad fast if parts are bad get a Napa premo part and it will last a long time.
hope this gets you in right direction.
Old January 2nd, 2016, 11:41 AM
CF Beginner

You are speaking of the second crank sensor called the hall sensor and yes it is changed out and it is an ac delco