Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

warning PEPBOYS warning

Search this Thread

Old February 2nd, 2008, 6:45 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default warning PEPBOYS warning

[]I had them install 4 wheel studs on the front passenger side, and new front tires on my 95 ZR2. after sitting their for almost 3 hours and 340 dollars later. I'm driving home, maybe four miles I start goin down this hill 35-38 mph no brakes. Luckily I no how to drive and nobody in front of me, andsharp bend at the bottom but a side street that went straight right at the bend lucily nobody coming the other way I went straight and finally came to a stop. I called them it was 9:15 at night they close at 9:00. Service Manager. gone the retail Manager. called a tow truck to tow my truck back and they will look at it first thing in the mourning.yea right, I callthem at 1:00 p.m.he tells me were just pulling it in now. I wait 2 hours they finally call me and tells me my Banjo Bolt is loose. He tried to blame it on it wasn't tight in the first place, because he noticed recent work done. Yea 2 months ago and not one drop of brake fluid as leaked out till they worked on it. So he says its going to cost me 11 dollars and change. For brake fluid and a brake check. I couldn't believe that he was going to charge me anything, he should be kissing my ***. When I gotthere and told him pepboys is lucky I didn't wreckormaybe killed someone or myself therewould be a lawsuit. How dare he blame me for not tighting my banjo bolt. He ended up not chargingme. Never again willI take my truck there, Imight shop there but never will they work on my vehicle again. Just a little warning []