Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Weird Problem I need help with.

Search this Thread

Old October 16th, 2014, 4:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weird Problem I need help with.

Ok guys I need some help... I have a 2003 Trailblazer that started doing something weird last year and has gotten worse since fall has arrived. My cruise control and climate controls have worked great all summer. When the outside temperature starts falling, the cruise control and climate controls (with the exception of fan speed) stop working. When I come out in the morning to drive to work and it got cool overnight, the climate controls will be stuck on the settings they were on the day before....so if they were on A/C and cold temp and in the dash position, that's where they would stay, no matter what positions the ***** and slide switches were moved to, but the fan speed control still works.... and the cruise control would not set. BUT, if it warmed up during the day, everything would work as supposed to on the drive home... cruise worked, climate controls worked. If it stayed cold outside all day, nothing would work.... Everything worked fine all summer, now that its starting to get cool outside, its starting to act up again.

This is driving me crazy...Can somebody give me a direction to go in to solve this problem, or where to start looking?? ANY help would be appreciated...
Old October 19th, 2014, 10:58 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It could be bad sensor or thermostat.