HHR This retro crossover vehicle combines the usefulness of a minivan with the size of a mid sized car.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out ChevyHHR.net

HHR Purchase - PLEASE HELP!

Search this Thread

Old April 18th, 2007, 8:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HHR Purchase - PLEASE HELP!

I just bought a 2006 Certified Used HHR from the dealership two days ago. Come to find that the radiator has a huge dent on the bottom side and the driver side fog light cover is held on by rubber cement... WHAT THE HELL??!!! It seems that there was some front-end damage to the car.

I went back to the dealership yesterday to show the manager . He said to come back tomorrow b/c the parts manager is on vacation and they will take care of it.

This is where I need your opinion and advice. I want to keep the car -I don't think I have a choice, or do I??? So what should I expect and how should I protect myself just in case they flake?

Please help. Thanks in advance.
Old April 23rd, 2007, 2:07 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: HHR Purchase - PLEASE HELP!

if it is certified use, as in Optimum used like we sell, they HAVE to fix it, the inspection should have caught it, optimum vehicles also come with a 30 days exchange policy for ANY REASON not moneyback exchange
Old November 29th, 2007, 10:33 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HHR Purchase - PLEASE HELP!

Yes, Certified are the same. We used to have to get the Parts manager to handle the parts issues too, as they had to debit the 15b (used sales) acct, and notify sales dept, and fill out forms... You should have no problems, sounds like they are headed in the right direction. Good luck! -Bill