HHR This retro crossover vehicle combines the usefulness of a minivan with the size of a mid sized car.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out ChevyHHR.net

How was your experiance buying a new HHR

Search this Thread

Old September 12th, 2010 | 5:22 AM
CF Beginner

Default How was your experiance buying a new HHR

It took three purchaces to finally get a HHR home for good!!! Well I think for good.
I wont mention names however I live in Lake Worth Florida and I allmost
ran out of Chevy dealers to buy from. I dont understand the dealers mindset
that if they try to rip you off that will somehow help thier bad situation.

on my First New 2010 HHR I was allmost screwed out of 1000 of the 4k rebate
and crazy interest rates I had to go in for resigning three times.
On the third time I lost it and I got so mad I ended up with my 04 GTO back.

The second HHR I bought was from a differant dealer they just had plain
crappy manners and were trying other ways to screw you like the chrome package you can tell was cheap ebay crap no window sticker etc
full boat price on the car and really high rates they kept the cars on the lot for so long that they were getting damaged from bird droppings baking in the sun
etc. once the paper work was in progress the car went in for detail when done
you could see that the car really was in bad shape for a new car. and the detailer damaged parts of the car trying to clean it.
so instead of fixing the minor issues with the car the dealer blew the sale
and once again gave me back my 04 GTO but not before putting a 100 miles on my gto and burning the back tires off the car.
So after a nice long coversation with GM Customer service to my surprise
I now am driving a new LT2 HHR the color I wanted loaded with more options
than I could shake a stick at and a rate that my credit probably doesnt deserve. I had to work really hard to buy this HHR I gave up my GTO to get it
It would have been much easier to buy an import but I felt I owed it to myself and my country to Buy American while I still could.
So if you are reading this and you are in the market for a 2010 HHR
go for it but cautious the GM dealerships are empty and They will suck everylast drop of blood from your veins if you let them. make sure you get in writing a three day right to resind.It saved my ***. Calling GM and just explaining the problems I had buying a New GM car also Helped i THINK.
Attached Thumbnails How was your experiance buying a new HHR-011.jpg   How was your experiance buying a new HHR-022.jpg   How was your experiance buying a new HHR-018.jpg   How was your experiance buying a new HHR-pic-0815.jpg  
Old September 12th, 2010 | 11:45 AM
CF Pro Member

wow man thats a bunch of garbage man, florida is pretty broke right now, and it doesnt suprize me that cars are sitting around (especially on those dealers lots) im glad that customer service was able to help you. you really should post the names of the dealers that tried to screw you so nobody else get shafted