HHR This retro crossover vehicle combines the usefulness of a minivan with the size of a mid sized car.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out ChevyHHR.net

Panel HHR with Rear Seat/Bench?

Search this Thread

Old September 16th, 2011, 12:06 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Panel HHR with Rear Seat/Bench?

I'm interested in purchasing an HHR. I really like the darling look of the panel style.
Am I correct that they do not come with a second row of seats? Can I have them installed at the dealer? Can I have a second row custom installed? Is it possible to purchase the second row from the normal HHR and installed into the panel style?

Thank you in advance

Gena
Old October 8th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> @Genaeve, I apologize for the time frame in which I am responding to your post.

According to the information that I have available to me the 2011 Chevrolet HHR Panel vehicle does not come with the 60/40 bench seat for the second row.

In regards to having a dealership install them for you, would be something that you would have to talk with your local Chevrolet dealership's service department about. The dealership may know of a place that would do this if they do not, but since I am not located at the dealership, I am not able to confirm if they know of an independent company that would be able to do this for you or not.

Sincerely,
Michelle, Chevrolet Customer Service
Old October 8th, 2011, 1:12 PM
Banned

In terms of a custom seat,like always in that vein the world is your pearl.Asking you to post a thread about that with pics would be very helpful.
Old November 5th, 2011, 1:33 PM
CF Beginner

A good way would be to go to a auto salvage yard and buy the rear seat from a wrecked HHR. When you remove the storage bins, the seat should be a direct bolt up. Do not forget to attach the necessary seat belt hardware. The mounting points should be back there.