Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

03 chevy impala ls heads up display

Search this Thread

Old June 17th, 2017, 10:45 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 chevy impala ls heads up display

I have an 03 3.8 chevy impala. Today I bought a schoche 0bd 2 heads up display to find out that it was not compatible with my cars obd 2. The tech support person I talked to said some cars use different interfaces or 'languages' or something of that sort. My question is if there is an obd2 heads up display that is compatible with my car. The feed back would be appreciated please and thank you!
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:37 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OBD 2 is pretty much standardized among all the car manufacturers starting in 1996. It sounds like Schoche has poorly written software, does not fully understand the OBD-2 communications fully or the device is defective. There are several other brands on Amazon to try. There is no reason that something labeled OBD-2 Compatible should not work with a 2003 Impala other than poorly written code or a defective device.