Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2005 impala help!

Search this Thread

Old April 6th, 2007, 1:56 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 impala help!

ok im new, my name is Leah, i have a 2005 impala...that normally i love but the past 3 weeks have drove me crazy.
my problem started when i was on the way to the store, i pulled out of my driveway (everything fine) turned the corner and the car stalled out, it would start back up but the rpm gauge would bounce up and down then stall out, we towed it to a shop and they replaced a wire under the engine and in the dash. when the car does this crazy thing, it looses power the radio dies and u cant roll the windows up or down (the shop said this, i didnt notice it) i got the car back, i had it for 3 days, worked fine....i get up sunday morning to go to work and it does it again, but after about 2 minutes of it going crazy it stopped and i drove to work. when i got to work...i went to move spots and once again it broke down. i let it sit for 2 days....and it started up fine and drove to the shop fine....if anybody could help me i would appricate it!

oh it has 50,000 miles on it if that helps.