Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2006 Impala.

Old March 23rd, 2016, 12:42 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Impala.

Hey guys i have a 2006 impala that wont start the key gets stuck in the ignition and the security lock light is on but not flashing and it keeps saying service battery charging system and low fuel when i litterally just got gas yesterday and havnt driven it sense ive tried turning it on and leaving it sit for 10 mins doing it 3 times total and still nothing.. the starter is brand new and it ran just fine when i parked it the only thing ive done sense is hook up my sub-woofers and amplifier nothing else im lost and not quite sure what is wrong.. any help or suggestions would be awesome im on a tight budget and need my car to get to work... i had to miss today due to the issues. oh yeah the battery is fully charged.

Search this Thread