Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2009 Impala A/C, speedometer, gas gauge, etc stopped working randomly (PLEASE HELP)

Search this Thread

Old August 21st, 2016, 2:14 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Impala A/C, speedometer, gas gauge, etc stopped working randomly (PLEASE HELP)

Randomly as I was driving the other day, my A/C stopped working, my speedometer froze where it was at the time (30MPH) and won't move anymore, my gas gauge also froze so I have no idea how much gas I have ever, and my turn signals aren't lighting up either. I'm not sure if it's a fuse or what, can someone please help?!
Old August 30th, 2016, 8:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, Tanin Auto Electronix here. We want to offer some assistance on this one. The A/C issues don't have anything to do with the cluster but from what you are describing, it does sound like the rest of the issues are cluster related and would benefit from a diagnostics test with us and most likely a rebuild of the cluster.We test and replace bulbs and gauges. Just give us a call today and mention that you talked with us on the forum!

Gauge Cluster, Speedometer, Lexus SC300 SC400 ECU Diagnosis Repair Service

Thank you and talk to you soon!