Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2009 Impala Never saw so many warning lights on.

Search this Thread

Old July 17th, 2016, 10:02 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Impala Never saw so many warning lights on.

It seems every other day for a few months a different warning light comes on.Actually think this car is a lemon and should have been recalled for a number of faulty designs.Traction control,ABS,reduced engine power,tire pressure,accelerator position sensor,"starting disabled service throttle" "engine power reduced",Service Tire Monitor System" .Like WTF..Just turned 100K,not sure whats next..After reading online comments,Chevy should have had recall on many of these problems.Poor workman ship??Trade in value,they tell me $3000.WOW.Pretty sad,and that was when I only had 72,000 miles on it.Seems all car dealerships know about the headaches.Not to mention front end wheel hubs,junk,roters,junk...
I did own 1995 Chevy Lumina over 200k ,wow,what a difference.Any thoughts??
My 1995 Tahoe has 202000 and going strong however.Seems like 1995 was a good year.

Last edited by BillyO; July 17th, 2016 at 10:06 AM.