Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2011 chevy Impala transmission problems

Search this Thread

Old June 8th, 2016, 10:20 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 chevy Impala transmission problems

I have a 2011 chevy impala, and it is currently in the shop for the 4th time for the transmission. It has been replaced 3 times, and everytime I take it to Classic Chevrolet in Bellevue PA they tell me that there is nothing wrong because the computer is not showing any codes. They give me the car back and within a week I have it back there because the transmission is completely dead. They treat me like I don't know what I am talking about and give me a hard time. I can see that I am NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!I jus t don't know why GM will not come clean and recall the vehicle before someone gets seriously hurt. I just need to know what to do to get this problem fixed for good so I don't have to deal with Classic Chevrolet anymore!!!!!!!