Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2011 Impala head rests

Search this Thread

Old March 12th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Impala head rests

My mother has a 2011 Impala. From the get go, the headrests were extremely uncomfortable for me. I was surprised she and m ather tolerated this vehicle because I could not. Now she has told me it is creating a blindspot for her, she is 77. I worry about her and I wonder what smaller, more comfortable alternative is available. I did read the BM truck suggestion. I did think about trying to roate the headrests 180 degrees, but I estimated it would not improve things very much if at all. What could I do to help her? I don't need a snarky anser that sledge.impy gave. It is not a help. I am not stupid and I think there has to be some sort of solution. What GM truck was a potential replacement? I would be greatly willing to try it. I want a solution that a woman on a fixed income who can't trade cars at a drop of a hat, could use to help. Thank you to anyone that could help me and make suggestions for me to check out.