Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Active headrests

Search this Thread

Old June 6th, 2015, 8:02 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Active headrests

Could somebody please confirm if my 2015 Impala LTZ2 has active headrests? No mention in owners manual, a google search shows three dealerships advertising them as having them, my dealership says they don't think so, I kind of doubt it has them....
Old June 6th, 2015, 5:44 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I saw some advertised too.

Why don't you or your dealer believe they are active headrests?

Is it missing from the window sticker?

Those dealership "information" stickers are kind of baloney - they are close - but not the full thing. You really need to verify on the cars window sticker -- or maybe have such a car's window sticker generated by gm at their website (I think the dealers can also).
Old June 6th, 2015, 10:56 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing mentioned in owners manual, nothing on factory windshield sticker, nothing on any GM web page, only place that claims to have active headrests is those classifieds for a couple of dealers. I've now spent considerable time with the Google god and satisfied myself they are confused, or worse....
Reason for the question was to make sure I was ordering the correct aftermarket headrests with integral DVD's. Ordered....