Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Colorado AC OFF

Search this Thread

Old September 11th, 2018, 4:56 AM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Colorado AC OFF

I have a 2008 Chevy Colorado with about 94k miles. Yesterday, for the first time, the AC OFF code appeared on the dash and the temp gauge stopped working. The truck had been parked for about 8 hours after a 10 mile drive. The outside temp was about 40° and I had used the heater for the first time. When I got home, I checked the coolant for level and for temp. Everything looked normal. From the string of questions and answers on the Impala08 forum, I think GM has an issue - maybe a faulty warning - to fix.
Old September 12th, 2018, 4:49 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rsljudson
I have a 2008 Chevy Colorado with about 94k miles. Yesterday, for the first time, the AC OFF code appeared on the dash and the temp gauge stopped working. The truck had been parked for about 8 hours after a 10 mile drive. The outside temp was about 40° and I had used the heater for the first time. When I got home, I checked the coolant for level and for temp. Everything looked normal. From the string of questions and answers on the Impala08 forum, I think GM has an issue - maybe a faulty warning - to fix.
let me know please
Old September 12th, 2018, 6:16 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Check the coolant temp sensor, If the computer thinks it is cold all the time, the AC will not work.