Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Dimples

Search this Thread

Old January 10th, 2008, 12:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dimples

before i was born, my parents had a 69 impala convertible coupe in canary yellow. it broke down on the BQE(Brooklyn-Queens Expressway) one night and had to be towed home. when the wrecker pulled the car off the ground, it tapped the nose, by mistake, on the back of the wrecker, creating a dimple in the header panel about 5 inches in diameter. my parents thought it gave the car character and called it dimples. many years later, i now own an 03 impala sedan in white. one morning, i walked out to my car to find that both of my front quarter panels have dented in the same place overnight, directly above the tires. is this the old dimples passing herself down to me or is there some force of nature that can actually explain why my car just randomly dented like that. i don't drive particularly hard on my car and always slow down over bumps so i don't mess up the undercarriage. lemme know.....
Old January 10th, 2008, 4:05 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Dimples

interesting.....
dont know what to tell ya...