Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Finally! a recall on the traction control,stabilitrack, throttle shut down problem!!

Search this Thread

Old February 15th, 2020, 12:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jaltongallo
the bad solder connection on what device or sensor??
is this recall available in Mississippi
Old February 15th, 2020, 12:26 PM
CF Beginner

Is this recall available in Mississippi
Old February 16th, 2020, 11:30 AM
I'm here for the party

Received 71 Likes on 66 Posts

put it this way my 04 imp is still receiving recall notifications for the key and valve cover gaskets
Old February 20th, 2020, 8:34 AM
CF Beginner

Good morning,

I have a 2010 that just started doing the same as JimK...... Service Traction Control, Service Stabilitrack, Engine power reduced problem. How am I to proceed with getting this fixed? Luckily my speed has no dropped significantly (yet). But I'm terrified driving it on 2 freeways on my 45 minute commute to work. I never received any sort of letter on this matter. My vehicle just turned over the 67,000 mile mark.
Old April 7th, 2020, 3:42 PM
CF Beginner

Default Recall

How to I see if my impala had this recall done? I just bought it and the lights came on.

Q
​​​​Chevrolet Customer Service;301156]Hi JimK,

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, JimK. If needed we'll gladly go over any details concerning recalls for your vehicle.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care[/QUOTE]
Old April 8th, 2020, 2:00 PM
Super Moderator

Received 614 Likes on 555 Posts

@ Melissa.

1. call your dealer
2. call GM customer service.
3. Go online. MY.GM.COM. set up a profile and enter VIN.
Old June 18th, 2020, 6:04 AM
CF Beginner

Default 2013 Impala lt

Hi I'm just trying to get a hold of you I was reading some of the forms on here about what's going on with some of the other Impalas I have a 2013 LT with 111,869 miles on it vin# 2G1WG5E34D1227586 it started sending me the service traction control and engine power messages and is not running very well in fact it's not even drivable as soon as you try to give it gas it has a taste in jerks and loses power. The is car my daily so kind of sucks that I can't drive right now and I'm trying to find out what's wrong with it so I can at least go by the parts so I can get it running again thank you for your time
Old July 28th, 2020, 8:35 PM
CF Beginner

Default Chevy impala 2014

where can I get a cope of the recall cause Chevy swears up and down there isn’t one and this would be my 4 time taking it in for this same issue and it’s honestly starting to **** me off

QUOTE=JimK;301106]Finally, I received a recall letter today from Chevy on the Service Traction Control, Service Stabilitrack, Engine power reduced problem. They claim it's a bad solder connection. They are offering to reimburse if you already had repairs done. They're also giving extended protection for 10 yrs./120,000 miles.
So, watch for your letter. If you don't get one, the return address on mine is
Chevrolet
P.O. Box 909989
Milwaukee, WI 53209-9989

My car is a 2010 Impala[/QUOTE]
Old August 10th, 2020, 7:37 PM
CF Beginner

Default Same issue service traction control

[ I am also having that issue and reduce engine QUOTE=Chevrolet Customer Service;301156]Hi JimK,

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, JimK. If needed we'll gladly go over any details concerning recalls for your vehicle.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care[/QUOTE]
Old September 15th, 2020, 11:10 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Hi JimK,

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
I have a 2009 chevy Impala. For months now I have been experiencing service traction control where my locks would go up and down and speedometer to go up and down. The problem has been getting worse and worse. I changed the acceleration pedal with no fix.

Quick Reply: Finally! a recall on the traction control,stabilitrack, throttle shut down problem!!