Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Ghost Warnings on dash CID

Search this Thread

Old February 20th, 2018, 3:40 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Ghost Warnings on dash CID

So need some help guys. Bought this impala 2014 LTZ V6 rom a dealer. it has 101,xxx on it. I got it about 9 weeks ago and just the other day I was driving home from up north, about a 4.5 hour drive. I got about half way home then the low tire sensor light blinked. the dash display said service tire or something close to that. Then went away. so I went to the tire app and it was right at 33 psi. I don't know at what pounds it kicks on at but I am guess it was right there around 33psi. so a few more miles it did it again. All the dash lights flashed, the lights on the temp and radio flashed. has this happened to anyone else? also this morning I got into my car and it said service air bag then went away once i got down the drive way. This car is stock and has no major damage. They are like ghosts warnings that come and go. Any help would be GREAT. Thanks and have a good day