Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

GM can shove it!

Search this Thread

Old May 12th, 2014, 8:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Goof on me? Are you serious? My insults are FAR superior......and let's see you "goof" on me face to face. All that talk....smh. You're basically admitting to being an internet banger....keep hiding behind your keyboard. I'm just a message away and south florida is beautiful this time of year.
Old May 12th, 2014, 9:12 PM
Super Moderator

Received 509 Likes on 469 Posts

yeah, I gonna drive across the country to meet you face to face. Does it sound as stupid when I repeat it back to you?
Old May 12th, 2014, 9:14 PM
Super Moderator

in my expierence; people who talk tough, usually aren't. I'm sure your no exception.
Old May 12th, 2014, 9:23 PM
Banned

You wouldn't drive across the street lol and who starting insulting who first? So i guess the "tough" guy would be you then huh? lol tech just be quiet. All you do on here is try to "help" and then in the midst of helping you throw in an insult and a jab or two cuz you're on the internet.....have fun playing with your gay neighbors and jizzing on your keyboard. CHEVY SUX! And talking tough? Trust me it's not talk and i'll leave it at that. If you ever visit fort lauderdale/miami hit me up and we'll settle the debate. Until then stay out of my threads.

Last edited by 06lsbadtrans; May 12th, 2014 at 9:25 PM.
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator

Sounds good, when I visit Miami, I'll stop in at McDonalds and talk to you when your done getting my burger.
Old May 12th, 2014, 11:43 PM
CF Junior Member

the Toyota is a nice car. Its not for me but the gay couple next door have one and they love it.
Very Professional
Old May 13th, 2014, 4:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06lsbadtrans
I wasn't expecting chevy to "kiss my ***"......a little bit more help that 1 hour of labor covered considering i bought the car pretty much new from a chevy dealer and kept up on all maintenances and with only 80k miles....YEA! Oh, and about buying a toyota

2014.5 camry se with 3 miles....awww gm, this could've been an impala but you wanted to be douches. I bet the trans doesn't take a **** on this one at 80k miles lol. Oh, and btw when the shop pulled the trans down they found the motor mounts were completely shot (all rubber gone) and the rear main seal was leaking.....AWESOME QUALITY FROM GM! what a joke.

Oh and todd, which one is you tough guy?

I certainly would not be proud of supporting Japan because you bought a used car and the manufacturer did not kiss your *** which is exactly what you expected. Just ask the guy with the 6 year old Tundra with the rusted off roof.

It is common knowledge that the Camry is one ugly ride and is highly unlikely to be a trouble free ride but go ahead and pat yourself on the back.

Now this is what you should have bought but then again you would just cry about something anyway.

Name:  IMPALA12.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  105.3 KB

Name:  IMPALA11.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  106.5 KB

How about another view of what you passed up supporting Japan. I know you are sick right now and will never admit to it but drool in private.

Name:  IMPALA10.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  99.9 KB

The interior look anything like this? Does it have 3D Nav? Ambient lighting? Button controlled and lockable cubby behind display? 11 Speaker Bose system? 3/4 power sunroof? heated/cooled seats(that dont catch on fire)? Backup camera with cross traffic avoidance? Lane Departure Warning? Etc Etc Etc?

Name:  3DNAV3.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  63.0 KB

Name:  INTERIOR4.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  66.0 KB

Name:  INTERIOR3.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  73.1 KB

Name:  NIGHTTIMEINTERIOR.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  41.0 KB

Go ahead and tell us how ugly the car is and how your Camry looks so much better. Even the Avalon is no match.

All this with 306HP. How proud you must be of the turd you bought because the used car you purchased did not entitle you to special treatment from GM. Like any other manufacturer, they rightfully told you to pound sand.

Last edited by Todd2869; May 13th, 2014 at 7:27 PM.
Old May 14th, 2014, 12:19 AM
Banned

I'll just leave this here Toyota Camry: The Most American Car? | U.S. News Best Cars

enjoy your canadian american car that you paid what? $40k+fees for? And don't try to say no cuz base impala's are going for $25-26k. I could've had all those options PLUS more for like $10k less lol. This is my daily dum dum....if i wanna go fast i jump behind the wheel of this.

Name:  mustang.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  41.7 KB

2003 svt cobra supercharged.....over 500 to the wheels. Wanna play? How's your leaking taillights? And drool? Over a chevy? LMAO....maybe the zr1 but definitely not your grocery getter lol.

Last edited by 06lsbadtrans; May 14th, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old May 14th, 2014, 4:17 AM
Banned

Sorry but you could not have had all those options for $100K more since that piece of **** you bought does not offer them.

By the way, my car was designed, engineered and built in America, by Americans in the great State of Michigan.

Your stupidity shows through on your choice of autos. And that article ignores the fact that you are helping along the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world. All the profit you gave Toyota has been sent to Japan doing nothing for the USA. They also import hundreds of thousands of cars every year. How many American built cars does Japan allow imported to their country? Oh I forgot, Japanese citizens are firmly patriotic and support their domestic industries AND make it damn near impossible to import a car to Japan. You can of course but huge fees involved. Idiots like you think you are doing America a favor by buying that ugly Japanese ride while the Japanese want nothing to do with non domestic products unless no other option is available which is rare.

You are an *** for supporting Japan even if a few Americans were paid $14hr to build that ugly SOB you drive.

We all know you ARE drooling over the Chevy you are jealous of. And of the cars we are comparing mine will hurt yours all day long in the HP dept not to mention in every other way. Go ahead, start calling me names.

Last edited by Todd2869; May 14th, 2014 at 4:52 AM.
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Todd2869
Sorry but you could not have had all those options for $100K more since that piece of **** you bought does not offer them.

By the way, my car was designed, engineered and built in America, by Americans in the great State of Michigan.

Your stupidity shows through on your choice of autos. And that article ignores the fact that you are helping along the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world. All the profit you gave Toyota has been sent to Japan doing nothing for the USA. They also import hundreds of thousands of cars every year. How many American built cars does Japan allow imported to their country? Oh I forgot, Japanese citizens are firmly patriotic and support their domestic industries AND make it damn near impossible to import a car to Japan. You can of course but huge fees involved. Idiots like you think you are doing America a favor by buying that ugly Japanese ride while the Japanese want nothing to do with non domestic products unless no other option is available which is rare.

You are an *** for supporting Japan even if a few Americans were paid $14hr to build that ugly SOB you drive.

We all know you ARE drooling over the Chevy you are jealous of. And of the cars we are comparing mine will hurt yours all day long in the HP dept not to mention in every other way. Go ahead, start calling me names.
Only person calling people names is you. UMADBRO? I'm entitled to my opinion...you don't like it **** off! I BOUGHT MY CAR CERTIFIED PREOWNED AND HAD IT SERVICED REGULARLY AND COMPLAINED NUMEROUS TIMES ABOUT THE TRANS ON NUMEROUS SERVICE VISITS AND CONVENIENTLY NOTHING WAS DONE, AND ON A CAR WITH LESS THAN 80K MILES THEY OFFER 0 HELP KNOWING THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THE 4T65E TRANS ACROSS THE BOARD......THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE IN MY BOOK. ESPECIALLY WHEN US AMERICANS ARE THE ONLY REASON GM IS EVEN STILL AROUND. You and tech are keyboard commandos....and gm got enough of my tax dollars already lol. I And yes for less than $35k i could've had the avalon with every option possible which would've trumped that impala. And the avalon at least has some curves.....unliike the $50k brick you're driving around. But if i was looking at a $40k+ car i wouldn't be looking at chevy OR toyota lol. $50k+ impala.....LMAO! Can you say taking up the rear with no lube? When you're replacing a trans at 100k miles we can talk about all i've had to do is oil changes and if all that extra money spent was worth it? Anyway, i'm done arguing with the children behind there computers....when either one of you commandos come around my way please give me a holler. I'll be more than happy to have this convo again. Hopefully gm losing me as a customer will get the next person more help than i got. And i'll admit...i wrote the OP in a pissed off state....i've corrected it to include a little more info about what i've dealt with with this car and maybe now people will understand my frustrations.

Last edited by 06lsbadtrans; May 14th, 2014 at 11:09 AM.

Quick Reply: GM can shove it!