Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

how to program 2014 impala key fob

Search this Thread

Old April 5th, 2018, 3:13 PM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to program 2014 impala key fob

how do you program a chevrolet 2014 impala key fob after you change the battery
Old April 19th, 2018, 1:35 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check your manual.. Keys, Doors and Window Section....starting around page 33
Old April 26th, 2018, 9:31 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I didn't think any programming was required when you just change the FOB battery. When I changed the batteries in the FOBs for my 2014 Impala it was simply a replace operation. I'll include the steps here just for reference. When I added another remote for my Impala I needed to program it for it to work. If you do need to program, read the instructions first several times before trying the procedure because the procedure may time out if you pause to read or double-check what you are doing while you are in the middle of the procedure.
Attached Thumbnails how to program 2014 impala key fob-remote0.jpg   how to program 2014 impala key fob-remote1.jpg   how to program 2014 impala key fob-remote2.jpg   how to program 2014 impala key fob-remote3.jpg