Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Impala 10th Generation 2014< New Owners

Search this Thread

Old May 17th, 2013, 11:38 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I just bought one last Saturday! Here is pictures of mines. I like yours. It's veryyyy sexxxyyyyy

Here is mines..... (Click link below)

https://chevroletforum.com/forum/imp...72/#post248441
Old May 23rd, 2013, 5:57 PM
CF Beginner

Now that I have been driving my new 2014 Impala for a few weeks I have a few observations to make. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

1. You cannot turn off the radio without turningoff the navigation also. If you mute the system with a CD or your iPod playingit keeps playing just muted. If you turn it off you get a huge clock on theMyLink screen and no navigation. This just seems like they forgot, how couldthis be?<o></o>

2. I prefer to keep my navigation screen on most ofthe time, when I make or receive a call the screen changes to the phone screenand does not change back automatically. Seems like this should at least be anoption.<o></o>

3. The automatic door lock option is great; I neverhave to think about locking my doors when I get out.<o></o>

4. The ride is very good and there is more than enoughpower.<o></o>

5. The automatic climate control seems to not workperfectly. My car gets hot then cold in the Phoenix heat.<o></o>

6. The remote start works great and has a gooddistance to it. <o></o>

7. I love all the safety feature, I know when thereis a car next to me even if I can’t see it, I can back up without any worry of obstacles.<o></o>

Last edited by jameslaz; November 11th, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
Old May 27th, 2014, 9:50 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, jameslaz...

You appear to have the lighter grey interior - is this what they are labelling "dark titanium" on the option sheet? I'm imminently purchasing the LT2 package in "Blue Ray Metallic", and want the interior colour you have - but no local dealerships have anything but black to look at at the moment. I'm curious to know if you find the lighter accent atop the dash reflects back at you from within the windshield - I've had the problem in past, and as much as I like the contrast of your choice, worry that it's an issue.

Can you comment? Also looks like the other interior trim (including carpeting and floor mats) is much lighter than I expected.

Thanks!
Old May 27th, 2014, 4:15 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by philf6
Hey, jameslaz...

You appear to have the lighter grey interior - is this what they are labelling "dark titanium" on the option sheet? I'm imminently purchasing the LT2 package in "Blue Ray Metallic", and want the interior colour you have - but no local dealerships have anything but black to look at at the moment. I'm curious to know if you find the lighter accent atop the dash reflects back at you from within the windshield - I've had the problem in past, and as much as I like the contrast of your choice, worry that it's an issue.

Can you comment? Also looks like the other interior trim (including carpeting and floor mats) is much lighter than I expected.

Thanks!
Yes , it is jet black/dark titanium combo on the Window sticker.

Yes it is pretty light being a gray.

Oh almost forgot, very little reflection with it. Although polarized sunglasses help any glare. Definitely a world better than the Mojave.
Old January 10th, 2016, 4:18 PM
CF Beginner

Smile Gmrc Remote control Application to control your chevy Impala

General Motors vehicles GMLAN CAN BUS REMOTE VIA BT,WIFI&SMS

Regards
Alexander
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: apk
GMRC_v3.0.apk

Last edited by lolik12345; January 10th, 2016 at 4:47 PM.