Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Key fob and tire pressure sensor wiring

Search this Thread

Old September 12th, 2018, 1:48 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Key fob and tire pressure sensor wiring

I have 07 police impala and need help finding where these wires go. This is inside the driver side panel. My key fob and the tire pressure sensor does not work so I think this is the issue.

[img]blob:https://chevroletforum.com/cea0de0d-41c8-4134-9df4-574753675b6a[/img]
Old September 12th, 2018, 1:50 PM
CF Beginner

Old September 12th, 2018, 6:14 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

None of that wiring looks like GM Factory Wiring, nor do the connectors. That wiring is probably left over from the Police Gear that was removed from the vehicle before it was sold.

Since this was a Police Vehicle, have you checked if it even has TPMS Sensors in the wheels, and if it does, they may be worn out. They have a life of about 7 years in normal use. As for the Key Fob not working, not sure on this, did it ever work for you ? It may have been disabled being that it was a Police Vehicle.
Old September 15th, 2018, 7:46 PM
CF Beginner

Default What does the one harness connect to on the rclda

Ok what so I’ve seen antenna modules that have two connections but mine only has one connection. Is that for the keyless entry and tpms sensor all in one harness? Here’s a picture of mine.