Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Love my car, lack of bodykits.

Search this Thread

Old August 18th, 2017, 1:23 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love my car, lack of bodykits.

I love my car, but is it just me or are there next to no body kits for the 2014-2017 model line however when I look for the 2017 Impala bodykit, I get one bumper and one hood..Really, for one of GM's most successful vehicles I fail to believe that people can't figure out the difference in the body styles and the years that go with them.. I search my year of Impala LT..and not even the LTZ rear bumper shows up. All I get is the 90's and up to 2009.. LIKE look at the headlights... no aftermarket passed 2013..
I am familiar with Carid, Nopi..anyone know where I can find better body kits..
Like the Stingray hood... I'd love to hear if any of you Impala owners have found anything out there..
I've recently de-badged my car and love its clean look..just be nice to have more options.. I'm about ready to hack up a bumper and make a plug out of it..lol, if only I had a spare.. Thanks for your time in reading my first forum post.
Kind regards,
J
Old August 18th, 2017, 8:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

imo it will happen, the body style is pretty new for the aftermarket to react. maybe try andy'sautosport for body kits.