Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Need your help about buying Impala

Search this Thread

Old May 8th, 2021, 3:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need your help about buying Impala

Hello ! I was driving this beauty about 7 months... And I love this car, I am going to buy it e.g at Copart. This is the only Impala in Georgia ( country ) so I want to know, is it durable ? Is service expensive ? What are the main cons ? This model is 2015 year 3.6l LT. I need your opinion, do you recommend me to buy it ?

Old May 8th, 2021, 4:10 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by bekasulaberidze
Hello ! I was driving this beauty about 7 months... And I love this car, I am going to buy it e.g at Copart. This is the only Impala in Georgia ( country ) so I want to know, is it durable ? Is service expensive ? What are the main cons ? This model is 2015 year 3.6l LT. I need your opinion, do you recommend me to buy it ?

Parts might be a problem, I'd look at international shipping for common things such as filters. With that, it won't just be the Impala, but basically anything you buy. I am sure others will respond with their experiences.
Old May 8th, 2021, 11:48 PM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by bekasulaberidze

Looks like a nice car. I don't know how long it will take to ship it to the N/A, assuming that's what you are going to do. Since Chevy discontinued the Impala, it might be worth more then what you pay for it here in north America..