Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Service Rear Video System Error -2014 Impala

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2014, 10:04 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Frank3
sledge.imy, my thoughts exactly! I hope that water on the windshield won't cause the "Service FRONT Video System Error" as bassplayer has found a link to water and the rear video system error message. I HATE to see what snow and ice in the winter time will do for the front video system if that is the case.
I guess you are referring to ACC?

Not the one behind the windshield above your mirror? The wipers do wipe that high.
Old May 29th, 2014, 11:42 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

sledge, yes I am referring to ACC. I'll look tonite when I get home, you are probably right that the wipers do sweep that area.
Old May 29th, 2014, 2:14 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear View Camera Problem

Hi, I am new to forum, and checked with Chevy on this issue, along with local dealer service department. Seems that no one's aware of the issue on a lot of GM models. They kind of think it's just unreliable forum talk.
I think it's true from what I've read, and associated with water somehow getting on to the camera. But I'll learn first hand when I pick up me LTZ today.