Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Side blind Zone Monitoring System not functioning

Search this Thread

Old February 2nd, 2018, 2:21 PM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Side blind Zone Monitoring System not functioning

I have a 2014 Chevy Cruze LT that is having the same problem. I am not the only person having this issue. Apparently GM made the module in such a way that water gets into the module and causes corrosion. This is unfortunately an issue that many people and car models are having. However, given that GM designed them this way, GM should recall and/or fix the problem. This was an extra feature that we all paid for. So, with that said, I a long time GM purchaser, former OnStar employee, and daughter of a retiree will not purchase another GM vehicle. Additionally, until GM starts taking responsibility for their issues, I will make sure to tell everyone asking me about purchasing a GM vehicle to avoid doing so at all cost.