Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

tire sensors, front camera error and trip b gone again (also climate control issues)

Old April 15th, 2014, 8:04 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tire sensors, front camera error and trip b gone again (also climate control issues)

was out doing local shopping at various stores last night and when i started it up one time, it said tire pressure sensors calibrating or something like that. i cleared that message then got front camera needs service or something like that. then i noticed trip b was gone again. 3rd time since 6 weeks ago! why does it do this?

no CEL but maybe this weekend ill hook up the scanner to be sure no codes. seems not worthy of a dealer visit because what will they do if the problem isnt reproducable? nothing!

then today on the way to work i noticed that at one point there were NO lites on on the climate control. meaning none of the upper or lower vents were putting out air. how is this even possible. i cant figure out how to do this even if i wanted to! fan is always dialed on some speed, i never turn it off. so there should always be air flow. also the screen indicated AC off, which it was. but the word auto was on the screen. but i didnt use auto and the light was off. even if it was on auto wouldnt 'some' light be on on the display (upper. lower vents etc)

then when i did get the fan working again it seemed that the same temp setting became hot or cold. shouldnt a temp be 'at a temp' period? this is the 1st time i remember a settting of a temp changing without any input from me.

last night was the 1st nite i did actually use the AC and was playing with the auto button but the lite was defintely off today. but then why is the word auto in the mylink?

i'm still totall confused on all this lol
Old April 26th, 2014, 9:53 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hello luckdriver,

We're sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing. I know you are seeking feedback from your fellow forum members, however, you may send us a private message with your VIN if you'd like any additional assistance.

Sincerely,

Andraya R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old May 14th, 2014, 7:33 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there is a bulletin for this so i recommend everyone take their cars in. they said they fixed it. anyone know where a list of bulletins is?
Old May 14th, 2014, 7:45 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by luckydriver
there is a bulletin for this so i recommend everyone take their cars in. they said they fixed it. anyone know where a list of bulletins is?
I've not seen any tsbs for this online.

What is your build month /year?