Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Upstream Oxygen sensor

Search this Thread

Old December 14th, 2017, 6:23 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upstream Oxygen sensor

Just picked my car up from a reputable repair shop after being there for 3 days. Two of the things I had it in for was code 0134 before and after putting in a new Upstream O2 sensor. They replaced the sensor with a new delco and said the PCM was now reading it. They said the PCM was not reading the #2 sensor even though the car didn't throw a code for the #2 sensor. I told them I could replace it myself to save money. As I was driving home the engine light came on again and it was code 0134 again.
The other complaint I had was the car jerks after slowing down to 20 mph and jerks when you reapply the gas. They replaced. the maf sensor pigtail. While driving home it still jerks. I spent money on 3 days with a rental car and will take it back to the same repair shop, I was wondering if anybody had any ideas.

Thanks,

Steve
Old December 14th, 2017, 8:14 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

model year, engine?
Old December 15th, 2017, 8:20 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upstream O2 sensor

It's a 2002 Impala Ls 3.8l

Steve