OLD - Member Group & Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special discounts and group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount

Search this Thread

Old January 17th, 2012, 4:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member $40 Discount

Peragon already offers an unbeatable value for a solid aluminum, retractable truck bed cover. This just makes it even better.
  • The $40 discount is available to members of this forum. Please provide your member name in the "Comments" section of your online order or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My ChevroletForum member name is: _____. Please apply the $40 ChevroletForum discount to my order." We'll apply the discount and adjust your order total before processing your credit card. If you're not a member, join!
  • Don't procrastinate - this offer ends at midnight, Saturday March 31st, 2012.
  • PLUS a Military / Law Enforcement / Fire Discount! If you're active or retired Military / Law Enforcement / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit or Dual Deadbolt upgrade or Stainless Steel upgrade. Again, just mention it in the "Comments" section of your online order or when ordering by phone, then email us proof of status or send us an email from your organizational email account. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order. It's a small way for us to honor those who serve our country. (There is no time limit for this discount. It is available anytime to qualified Peragon customers.)

The Peragon truck bed cover has been Made in the USA for 13 years. Our third generation cover launched mid-2011 and is earning positive reviews:

To learn more about our unique truck bed cover, please visit our web site at Peragon.com. Our contact information follows and I will respond personally to posts as time permits. All email and phone calls/messages will be responded to in a timely fashion.

Sales and Customer Service 877-473-7246 ext 1
info@peragon.com

Thank you!

Last edited by Peragon; March 21st, 2012 at 9:44 AM.
Old March 20th, 2012, 5:06 PM
CF Beginner

Late as always, but having the ($40 + $25) $65 off would have been sweet!
Old March 21st, 2012, 9:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Fire05Duramax
Fire05Duramax,

I will reactivate this special price for you. It will be good until the end of March, 2012. If you would be willing and able, we would very much appreciate an objective follow up review of our cover on this forum with several photos. (We need to replace those links we have to other forums with ones that point to this one) If you have any questions, feel free to call me. 877-473-7246 x1

Last edited by Peragon; March 21st, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 1:26 AM
CF Beginner

Talking

Originally Posted by Fire05Duramax
A day late and a dollar short for me too.
Old April 6th, 2012, 9:57 PM
CF Beginner

Default chevyfox

Man, I want one of those Peragon covers. To me they look like the best cover out there. Plus, I like American made products. Plus, I llike a company that seems to like their customers. Anybody know if any more discounts are going to be offered in the near future?
Old April 7th, 2012, 8:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Thank you all for your interest in the Peragon cover!

If anyone is interested in what special offers may be available at any given time, please call us or PM me and we will explain what those are. Things change frequently and we prefer to personalize each response.

A PM was sent to ChevyFox.

Best Wishes!
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
CF Beginner

Finally installed mine........ Well bought a 2006 Duramax to sell my 05 duramax because of the lift pulling my camper so took a little longer than expected but its done.
Directions were good, some real pictures might make it easier to understand but over all I would read the page or two ahead to be sure what I was doing. So far its a nice cover and hope it last longer than my bakflip did.

Some quick pictures, better ones soon to come.
Attached Thumbnails Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount-photo-9-.jpg   Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount-photo-8-.jpg  

Last edited by Fire05Duramax; May 3rd, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old May 7th, 2012, 9:34 AM
Former Sponsor

Thank you for the report and pics Fire05! I know exactly what you mean by "real" pictures. There is just something about drawings that create a disconnect between the instructions and putting the cover on an actual truck. I don't understand what that is, but it's real.

We've chosen to use drawings because they are easier to change as the product develops. The installation videos can be a helpful supplement to the manual.

I hope you enjoy the cover and please make me your first point of contact if you have questions or issues.
Old June 20th, 2012, 10:01 AM
CF Beginner

I wish I had seen this thread before I purchased my cover as I might have inquired about a discount.....oh well. I ordered a Peragon cover and it should arrive tomorrow. I will be installing this weekend. Wish me luck!!!
Old June 20th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ljrome
I wish I had seen this thread before I purchased my cover as I might have inquired about a discount.....oh well. I ordered a Peragon cover and it should arrive tomorrow. I will be installing this weekend. Wish me luck!!!
ljrome,

I may be able to honor this request for you. I'll PM you.

Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount